Roksan Radius 5.2 Turntable Clear Acrylic inc Nima Arm & Ortofon Quintet Bronze
The new Roksan Radius 5 MkII turntable builds on the strengths of the award winning Roksan RADIUS 5 enhancing performance, compatibility and even the aesthetic. From its new Motor mount to the new polished stainless steel feet the New MKII manages to combine beauty, elegance and true high-end performance all in one package.Based on the earlier models in the successful 5 series, the award winning Roksan Radius 5.2 is a high-end turntable which delivers a fantastic and hugely enjoyable performance.
The stylish design of the Roksan Radius 5.2 (available in black acrylic or clear acrylic) immediately gives off an air quality. Using high-quality components such as a super-smooth motor, single piece solid platter and a dual plinth design for superb isolation, the Roksan 5.2 delivers a vibrant, smooth and open performance and will drag even the subtlest detail out of your vinyl.
If you want the best for your treasured vinyl collection, you have to hear this. Presenting the award winning Roksan Radius 5.2.
- New High Tolerance Main Bearing
- Optimised Motor Power Supply
- Upgraded decoupling and motor suspension mounts
- New custom made silicone Drive Belt
- Improved coupling to supporting structure
- New polished stainless steel feet with silicone coupling
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Clear Acrylic or Black Acrylic finish
- New Improved Nima tonearm Pillar Holder
- Improved Nima Unipivot bearing pillar
- New custom made High Rigidity Arm Tube
- New Head-shell and Bearing Yoke attachment to Arm Tube
- Improved Anti-skate system
- New optional Heavy Counter Weight
- New improved internal wiring
- Radius5 MkII Power Switch suppression capacitors