The CS640E-III Mono Power Amplifier features twin toroidal power transformers as well as dual bridge rectifiers in the power supply section, whilst the power amplifier module utilizes dual complimentary pairs of high current bipolar output devices. The CS640s have a signal input and output to allow daisy-chaining for passive bi or tri-amping.
The key to the 640E is not so much a technical feat, but a feat in that is has taken a substantial step into getting closer to the music you hold dear.
Brand: Crimson Electronics
Model Name/Number: 640 E3 Monoblocks
Price (RRP): £3400
- Operation: Mono, Solid State, Class B
- Dimensions (mm): height: 110, width: 90, depth: 360
- Signal Input: One Single-Ended RCA Phono Socket per channel
- Signal Output: One Single-Ended RCA Phono Socket per channel
- Speaker Outputs: 4mm Banana Sockets, two pairs per channel
- Input Impedance at 1kHz: 20kΩ
- Rated Output Power: 175 watts/channel @ 8Ω, 250 watts/channel @ 4Ω
- Output Impedance @ 1kHz: 0.1Ω
- Rated Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
Item Location: In Stock