Entreq power cables Design & Philosophy:
1. Separate cable for positive and negative signals.
2. Asymmetrical design.
3. Positive and negative cables are spun clockwise and anticlockwise respectively.
4. Adapted lengths to minimise the antenna effect.
5. DIC Dedicated contacts so the area and the mass of the contacts correspond to
6. Wood in the contact framework – Non-magnetic and non-conductive.
7. Only pure copper and silver in the signal paths. No alloys.
8. Drain wire instead of shielding in order to connect to a pure earth point (External Earth Drain System).
9. Cotton covering instead of synthetic materials.
10. EEDS- External Earth Drain System.
INFINITY POWER CABLES : Mains cables are 1.65m as standard & employ Entreq’s
Patented design & construction.
Power Primer 2017 New entry level Entreq power cable £380
Power Discover Infinity Designed for good hifi systems £780
Power Konstantin Infinity DDW High-end systems, includes dedicated ground connection £1300
Power Konstantin Infinity 3V Very good high end systems, far quieter & more dynamic £2100
Power Challenger Infinity 3V Ultra high end systems £3300
Power Apollo Infinity Top Reference cable available in both standard & Digital versions £6600
Power Atlantis Infinity Ultimate Reference cable available in both standard & Digital versions £8200
Challenger 3V and above can optionally be fitted with Furutech NCF Connectors for a 10% surcharge.
Mains cables are 1.8m as standard & employ Entreq’s unique Patented design & construction.
Protective ground/earth should never be disconnected!
N.B All mains cables are available in longer increments of 0.5m. Please contact us for quotations for any specific requirements. Mains cables can be factory fitted with Uk , Shuko , US or Euro style mains plugs – as well as standard IEC’s and 20a connectors. PowerUs & CleanUs products all have dedicated ground points, as do the Konstantin & Atlantis Power cables. To obtain the ultimate performance from these products please use an Entreq dedicated ground cable – this should then be connect to an appropriate Entreq Ground Box.
Item Location: In Stock